Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Real ID Drivers License renewal

So it occurred to me last night while looking at my ID that its EXPIRED!!! So the logical thing to do is just go online and get a new one right?

The introduction of Nazi Florida is simple; its called REAL ID. To prove i am not an middle eastern extremist; apparently i need only 5 things Primary Identification, Proof of Social Security Number, 2 Proofs of Residential Address and a birth certificate. Sadly nor i or my parents have any of this information. So i guess i have to fly to Kenya and retrieve my birth certificate. Oh whats this? I need a valid form of Identification? HA my identification is expired. Who is the character who came up with this, what a card! har har

Let me remind you, this isnt about being able to drive on public roads- this is about public SAFETY. Everywhere i look I see dangerous suspicious extremists, i am so glad i can carry a card that not only clears my name as American but also allows me to operate my motor vehicle.

YOUR PAPERS... PLEASE!


No comments:

Post a Comment