Sunday, October 30, 2011

Extreme Punctuation

I think sometimes i am guilty of using liberal amounts of exclamations, but not when its grammatically necessary! sometimes i'll make a point, but to emphasize it on an upbeat i'll use an exclamation!! Just one exclamation for a normal sentence aint so bad- But then at the end of the paragraph i throw 2 or 3 more to know i'm ending my point in a fit of screaming rage!!! and if i don't know something, i tack on a few hundred question marks to let the world be as confused as i am???? Then when the shit hits the fan i TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND SCREAM AT TOP OF MY LUNGS, USING BOLD IF AVAILABLE, UNTIL I THROW EVERY FORM OF PUNCTUALITY AT THE END OF MY SENTENCES!!! WHERE DID I LEARN HOW TO TYPE, LOONEY TUNES SCHOOL??!!!????!!!?!?!?!?

IT WAS PROBABLY ALL THE COMIC BOOKS!!




MAYBE I JUST SCREAM WHEN I TALK OK???!

No comments:

Post a Comment